- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Features mostly red surfaces.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1902 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review