1899 $5.00 Silver Certificate Chief Running Antelope VF-20 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCertified Very Fine-20 Mule example of a collector favorite! Series 1899 $5 Silver Certificate featuring "Chief Running Antelope."
- The only issue of U.S. paper money for which a Native American was selected as the central figure.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded as Very Fine-20 by PMG.
- Signatures: Elliot/White. Friedberg #280m.
- Face: Series 1899 with a likeness of Ta-to-ka-in-yan-ka, also known as Chief Running Antelope, a member of the Oncpapa tribe of the Sioux Indians.
- Back: Redemption language with a centered large "V" with the number "5" at the upper right and left and the word "Five" at the lower left and right with highly stylized scrollwork.
These notes are highly desirable at any grade level. Notes at this level of preservation are affordable for the serious currency collector. Add this 1899 $5.00 Silver Certificate Chief Running Antelope note to your cart today!
The Elliot/White signature combo is one of the tougher ones for this type that was issued from June of 1906 through October of 1909.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.