The 2016 Proof Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Design depicts Liberty holding a torch of enlightenment in her right hand, and an olive branch in her left to symbolize peace. The olives represent the Thirteen Original Colonies. A bald eagle with its wings out–stretched appears beside Liberty.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2016 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!