2016 Great Britain Silver £100 for £100 Trafalgar Square
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The third coin in The Royal Mint's face-value series, this design features Trafalgar Square.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in an illustrated shipper.
- Limited mintage of 45,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of £100 and year of issue.
- Reverse: One of Edwin Landseer's bronze lions takes center stage, while Nelson's Column stands in the distance.
- £100 official legal tender backed by British government.
These larger Silver coins are truly a celebration of British pride. Add this piece of British history to your cart today!
Trafalgar Square was designed by architect John Nash to be a cultural space, open to the public and it remains a living square at the heart of the capital.
It celebrates Britain's victory against the Spanish and French at the Battle of Trafalgar on October 21, 1805. Nelson's Column, topped by the statue of Admiral Lord Nelson, is the focal point. The pedestal is decorated with four bronze panels, cast from captured French guns, depicting four of his key battles. Edwin Landseer's four bronze lions guard the base of the column.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.