Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This series 1914 $5.00 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York District. Enhance the quality of your collection with this superior example!
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- This note will be in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine $5.00 note from series 1914.
- Face: Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: Vignettes of Columbus and the Pilgrims landing.
Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Signature combinations of White/Mellon—FR# 851c.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.