1901 $10 U.S. Note Lewis & Clark/Bison VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe very popular "Bison" note features oval portraits of Meriwether Lewis and William Clark on either side of an American Bison. This note is a 'staple' among currency collectors.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine.
- Signatures: Speelman/White. Friedberg #122.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at the center.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.