Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Contains an obverse mint error.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 54,404 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1992 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.