Modern mint errors are rarely seen in the market place today. This special coin contains 1/2 ounce of pure Gold and it has been certified by NGC as MS-69 with the Reverse Struck Thru attribute.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Contains a reverse mint error.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Features a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young, designed by Miley Busiek.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1988-P 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!