2014 1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGC ER (Obv Mint Error)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsModern mint errors are rarely seen in the market place today. This special coin contains 1 oz of pure Gold and has been certified by NGC as MS-69 with the Obverse Struck Thru attribute.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Contains a significant obverse mint error.
- Certified a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Beautifully display your Gold Eagle by purchasing a presentation or gift box ideal for this product.
The Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in near perfect MS-69 condition. Add this beautiful NGC certified 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.