2015 1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGC FDI (Rev Mint Error)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsModern mint errors are rarely seen in the market place today. This special coin contains 1 ounce of pure Gold and has been certified by NGC as MS-69 with the Reverse Struck Thru attribute.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Contains a reverse mint error.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was received by NGC on the first day of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.