The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products, attracting attention for its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. PCGS population of only 19 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Population of 19 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 60,318 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1996 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!