1996 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (Registry Set)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products, attracting attention for its beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. PCGS population of only 39 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Population of 39 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 60,318 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1996 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.