2015 1 oz Gold Goat PR-70 PCGS (Ultra High Relief, No COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAPMEXclusive®! With an extremely limited mintage of just 388 coins, this Proof Gold Ultra High Relief coin celebrates the Year of the Goat in the most beautiful way possible with an inset background that gives the design even more appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Comes in a wooden box. The certificate of authenticity is not included.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for "goat" and the inscription "Year of the Goat" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This unique certified ultra high relief coin showcases the beauty of this design in even greater detail. Add this 1 oz Year of the Goat Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.