7-Coin $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Date Set MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This beautiful date run set features over a half decade of American Gold coin History. Own a piece of history while investing in Gold.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of each coin.
- Each set is attractively housed in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927 & 1928.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.