2016 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $5 Birthstones (July)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSold out at the mint! Sparkling in a dizzying array of colors, gemstones are believed to have heightened attributes during the month they represent. This monthly series offers a cross-cultural celebration of the powerful, symbolic beauty of birthstones.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: In the background, a beautifully engraved lotus pattern fills the reverse in a modern take on the blooms that traditionally symbolize purity of the heart and mind. Above the dragon, a traditional circular motif bears a Swarovski crystal embellishment that represents ruby, the birthstone for July, which is said to bring nobility and beauty to those born in the month.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver July Birthstones coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
this coin is part of a 12-coin birthstone series from the RCM, all of which sell out instantaneously on their website. Getting one from APMEX at such a low premium is a near-miracle. The design is obviously beautiful and the detail, including on the medallion and the background is exquisite. The quality of the Swarovski crystal is in keeping with its reputation as the finest crystal in the world.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.