2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Prf Maple Leaf Shape Coin (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis year presents a colorized version of the Maple Leaf Shaped coin, which sold out in two days when released in 2015.
The timeless shape of a maple leaf evokes the natural beauty of the Canadian landscape throughout the seasons, particularly in autumn, when maple leaves transform their surroundings with a spectacular burst of red, yellow and Gold colors!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a special wooden case complete with a viewing window in the lid.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears in the middle of the leaf.
- Reverse: The wavy, irregular nature of the leaf’s edge and the curved sinuses between its palmate lobes are painstakingly replicated through a labor-intensive process, which gives the coin its distinctive shape. Intricate detailing on the reverse brings it all to life, with veins running through the three upper lobes and the two smaller basal lobes. The full application of vibrant color recreates the brilliant array of red, yellow and orange colors that are famously associated with the Silver maple leaf on an autumn day in Canada.
- A stunning, one-of-a-kind addition to any collection.
This coin exemplifies the Royal Canadian Mint’s continuing spirit of innovation, along with the remarkable craftsmanship and artistry for which it is internationally renowned. Add this 1 oz Silver Proof Colorized Maple Leaf Shaped coin to your cart today!
An incredible feat of engineering! The irregular shape, complex edging, rich color application and beautifully detailed engraving all exemplify the craftsmanship and innovative artistry of the Royal Canadian Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.