Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This stunning kilo is enhanced with a unique combination of vibrant natural color and selective Gold plating. The first time these technologies have been combined on a Royal Canadian Mint Silver kilo coin!
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a wooden case with certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features outstanding full color over the engraved depiction of a maple leaf, which is seen here as part of Canada’s stunning autumn landscape. In a wooded area, the cool autumn breeze has already caused brightly colored maple leaves to tumble down to the ground. Each leaf is brought to life through careful engraving and a vibrant mix of red, yellow, orange and green colors; these give the leaf pile a natural look and feel while providing a colorful backdrop to the fallen tree.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is an exclusive collecting opportunity for those seeking to own a one-of-a-kind coin that is breathtaking from both an artistic and technical point-of-view. Add this 2016 1 kilo Maple Leaf Forever Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.