2016 Canada 2/3 oz Silver $8 Tiger and Dragon (Yin and Yang)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsLocked in their ancient battle positions, the Tiger and the Dragon struggle for dominance in equal and opposing forces, yin and yang.
- Contains 2/3 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 6,888 coins.
- Obverse: Displays two elaborately carved phoenixes, fittingly associated with the feminine, the Empress, and the Queen when juxtaposed with the Dragon featured on the reverse of the coin. The phoenixes flank each side of the central square hole, above which is the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features the image of a tiger and a dragon locked in battle. At the center of the coin is a square hole, a traditional motif used in Chinese minting to represent the Earth and the national landmass.
Add this Silver $8.00 Yin and Yang coin to your cart today!
On the left side of the image, the Tiger, its back to the viewer and its face turned in profile to the Dragon on its right, crawls in typical defensive stance amid stylized scrollwork. On the right, the Dragon is presented in profile, facing the Tiger to its left. Its claws are raised and its scale-covered body coils to attack.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
With the square in the middle of this silver coin, it reminded me of the old copper coins that the Chinese used to use. Balancing the Yin and Yang is very important in the lives of Asian people. Thus, my wanting to own something of great beauty to remind me of this principle that I must live by. Those Canadians really design some beautiful Asian themed coins...this one especially.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.