2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Jewel of the Rain: Bigleaf Maple
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
A unique collectible featuring an ever-popular theme, the stunning natural heritage of Canada’s trees. In this case, British Columbia’s exclusive and majestic bigleaf maple.
Canada is world-renowned for its forests, but none of these vast tracts of dense vegetation would exist without the life-giving nourishment of water and rain.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 4,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: This breathtaking coin features bigleaf maples along a forest trail, drawn from a captivating perspective with selective color to showcase their super-sized leaves. The tree’s preferred soil type is evident in the scene while the element of rain is expressed through the raindrop-shaped Swarovski© element.
- Features a Swarovski© raindrop for an added glittering effect that highlights the beauty and importance of water.
Add this 2016 1 oz Silver Bigleaf Maple coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.