Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and ensures the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II is depicted with three triskelion along with the year of issue.
- Reverse: A Viking ship along with the weight and face value, one-half noble.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Isle of Man.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold noble coin beautifully depicts the history of the Isle of Man. Add this certified Gold Noble to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.