Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
This 1 oz Proof Platinum coin comes from the Royal Canadian Mint’s celebrated Maple Leaf Forever series that has been incredibly popular!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin comes elegantly presented in a custom red wood lacquered case and black beauty box.
- A limited mintage of just 250 coins will make this a sought-after collectible, just as it was the previous year when it sold out.
- Selective dual plating dazzles as it conveys the colors associated with two of the maple species.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt as well as the face value of “300 DOLLARS”.
- Reverse: Meticulous engraving recreates each leaf in astounding detail, with deeply cut lobes and serrated edges that add a sense of texture and depth. The leafy trio is representative of three maple species that are native to Canada, with selective Gold plating to convey their most famous colors. In the center is an engraved Silver maple leaf; on the left is a red maple leaf, with rose Gold plating that is reminiscent of its crimson autumn foliage. On the right is a sugar maple leaf, known for autumnal hues of Gold that are represented by yellow Gold plating.
This limited-mintage Platinum coin makes a unique gift for collectors and investors alike. Add this Proof Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Forever coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.