Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin depicts General Douglas MacArthur. The Silver dollar features portraits of Generals George C. Marshall and Dwight D. Eisenhower. On the half dollar features Henry "Hap" Arnold on the left and Omar N. Bradley on the right.
- Reverse: On the $5 Gold coin, the design depicts the Leavenworth Lamp. Shown on the Silver dollar is the Leavenworth Lamp with the heraldic crest of Fort Leavenworth and the half dollar features a different design from the $5 Gold piece and the $1 Silver dollar commemorative. This coins features the heraldic crest of Fort Leavenworth
Add this Five Star General 3-coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.