2016 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2016 Mexican Silver Libertad appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being in Mint State-70 condition, and has a First Strike designation guaranteeing that it was received within the first 30 days of its release.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this First Strike 2016 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Fort collins, CO
Date:May 7, 2017
Having this PCGS silver coin will be apart of my collection for years to come. Apmex alerted me when it was available. Thanks for this Stunning coin.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.