Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Unlike many other high-grade Silver Eagles of this vintage, this coin is 100% spot-free!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin combines the appeal of the world's most popular Silver bullion coin with the appreciation potential of a modern conditional rarity. Add the MS-70 1995 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.