Only $5.59 per oz over spot!
King Tutankhamun, the boy pharaoh, is one of the most popular and intriguing Egyptian rulers. Scottsdale Mint used their high-quality minting techniques and rimless design, on a remarkable 11.8 mm thick coin, to replicate a hand-carved Egyptian relic. This 5 oz Silver coin is the first in the Egyptian Relic series and features a hand-brushed Antique Proof finish and chiseled granite edge to bring King Tut to life. The coin has a distinct incuse design and a rough finish, giving it the appearance of an ancient coin in use for thousands of years.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Singles arrive in an individual glossy gift box. Multiples of 4 arrive in a larger logo box.
- Impressive thickness of 11.8 mm.
- Maximum mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of King Tut, as pictured in Egyptian hieroglyphics.
- Reverse: Displays the Republic of Chad national crest.
- First release in the Egyptian Relic Series.
Handle your Silver coins with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
These exceptional Silver coins would be perfect for any collector. Add this 5 oz Egyptian Relic King Tut coin to your cart today!
King Tut’s tomb was first discovered by British Egyptologists Howard Carter and George Herbert in 1922. What stunned many at the time was the solid Gold coffin. Inside were the remains of a pharaoh who, to that date, had been relatively unknown and lost to the history of the world.
Tutankhamun came to power at the age of just 9 or 10, as part of Egypt’s 18th dynasty, in 1332 B.C. His young age meant he likely had to rely on trusted advisers to help him rule over Ancient Egypt. One of his greatest achievements was reversing several changes made during his father's reign and restoring traditional Egyptian values.