Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in original box from the mint with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features a depiction of the Daniel Chester French sculpture titled “America” outside the U.S. Customer House in New York City with the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark to the right.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2004-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|