This attractive set is part of the U.S. Mint's ever changing Proof Platinum Eagle series. As the designs change, so does the value of each individual year.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- Mintage figures of each individual coin:
1 oz - 6,602
1/2 oz - 5,942
1/4 oz - 6,592
1/10 oz - 8,104
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America’s strength and beauty.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|