This attractive set is part of the U.S. Mint's ever changing Proof Platinum Eagle series. As the designs change, so does the value of each individual year.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- Mintage figures of each individual coin:
1 oz - 6,602
1/2 oz - 5,942
1/4 oz - 6,592
1/10 oz - 8,104
- Obverse: John Mercanti‘s design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with an overflowing cornucopia embodying the good fortune of a bountiful harvest, symbols representing America’s strength and beauty.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!