This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's popular Platinum American Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of only 6,007 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Engraving inspired by the Daniel Chester French sculpture titled "America" outside the U.S. Customs House in New York City.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2004-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!