Any quantity only $49.99 per oz over spot!
King Tutankhamun, the boy pharaoh, is one of the most popular and intriguing Egyptian rulers. Scottsdale Mint used their high-quality minting techniques and rimless design to replicate a hand-carved Egyptian relic in .9999 fine Gold. This 1 oz coin is the first Gold coin in the Egyptian Relic series and is made to look just as if it were discovered from an ancient Pyramid, designed to bring King Tut to life. Each coin is individually struck without a collar allowing the Gold to flow in such a way as to make each coin appear ancient and unique in shape. The coin has a distinct incuse design and a rough finish, giving it the appearance of an ancient coin in use for thousands of years.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in the Scottsdale Certi-Lock assay card, which preserves and protects your collector piece.
- Maximum mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of King Tut, as pictured in Egyptian hieroglyphics.
- Reverse: Displays the Republic of Chad national crest.
- Third release in the Egyptian Relic Series, which began in 2016 from Scottsdale with the tremendously popular 5 oz Silver King Tut.
Handle your Gold coins with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
These exceptional Gold coins would be perfect for any collector. Add this 1 oz Egyptian Relic King Tut coin to your cart today!
King Tut’s tomb was first discovered by British Egyptologists Howard Carter and George Herbert in 1922. What stunned many at the time was the solid Gold coffin. Inside were the remains of a pharaoh who, to that date, had been relatively unknown and lost to the history of the world.
Tutankhamun came to power at the age of just 9 or 10, as part of Egypt’s 18th dynasty, in 1332 B.C. His young age meant he likely had to rely on trusted advisers to help him rule over Ancient Egypt. One of his greatest achievements was reversing several changes made during his father's reign and restoring traditional Egyptian values.