|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the original box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features “Lady Justice” watched over by an American bald eagle representing the judicial branch of the U.S. government with the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark to the lower left.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!