This Gold Commemorative Medal was released in 1976 in celebration of our nation's 200th anniversary of its birth. Designed by Frank Gasparro, this is the only official Gold medal struck by the U.S. for the bicentennial.
Arts Medal Highlights:
- Contains 0.3735 troy oz of pure Gold.
- Comes to you in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 16,181 medals.
- Obverse: A depiction of the Statue of Liberty adorned by the dual date 1776-1976 and the words "Life Liberty And The Pursuit Of Happiness," as well as 50 stars surrounding the border.
- Reverse: Depicts the great seal of the United States with the inscriptions "American Revolution Bicentennial" and "We The People".
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1976 Bicentennial Commemorative Medal to your cart today!