Expand your Gold collection. The Russia 10 Rouble Gold Coin was issued during the reign of Nicholas II and will forever immortalize the end of the dynastic House of Romanov.
- Contains .2489 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Depicts Nicholas II, the last czar of Imperial Russia.
- Reverse: Features the Imperial Coat of Arms, along with the seal of His Tsarist Majesty: a shielded double eagle, with crowns that represent Russia, Kazan and Astrakhan.
- Coins in this listing will be in almost uncirculated condition and may be cleaned.
- Dates (1898-1911) of our choice.
Protect and display your Nicholas II Gold 10 Roubles coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect coin for those looking to have diversity within their Gold holdings. Add this Russia Gold 10 Roubles coin to your cart today!