As low as $3.99 per oz over spot!
Pacific Island Silver!
These smaller size bullion coins are the first 1/2 oz Silver Takus ever produced!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come packaged in plastic flips.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming along the ocean floor amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: a profile of Queen Elizabeth II and 2012 date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint under the authority of Fiji.
- 2012 1 oz Silver New Zealand Mint $2 Fiji Taku .999 Fine
- 2012 5 oz Silver New Zealand Mint $10 Fiji Taku .999 Fine
- 2012 1 oz Silver Fiji $2 Gilded Taku & Baby (In Water Box)
- 2013 1 oz Silver American Eagle
Silver Fiji Taku Coins -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes buying Silver Fiji Taku coins online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins, rounds or bars. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Silver Takus to your collection today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver.
APMEX stands behind every product it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.