King Vittorio Emanuele II was the first King of the united Italy since the 6th century. The Italians gave him the epithet "Padre della Patria" (Father of the Fatherland).
- Contains 0.0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Coins in this listing are Average Circulated condition.
- Dated between 1863-1865.
- Obverse: Shows a portrait of King Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Reverse: Depicts the royal coat of arms of Italy.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these rare Italian fractional Gold coins to your cart today!