As low as $2.19 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Snake is a symbol of grace, intelligence and charm, and these bars exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Snake.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A snake coiled in grass below the year, 2013, and the words “Year of the Snake” in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Snake – agile, confidence, intelligent, smooth and propitious – encircled by the weight and purity.
Silver Year of the Snake bars - Why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes buying Silver online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins, Silver bars and Silver rounds. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Silver bars to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver. If you are buying more than $50,000, please call (800) 375-9006.
Since we may have more than one of these item(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the item(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the item(s) as described and depicted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Product Rating & Reviews
Login to Rate and Review Products