The San Francisco Mint produces fewer Silver Eagles than the more common West Point Mint. These 500 coin Monster Boxes come sealed directly from the mint, guaranteeing the origin of your 2014 Silver American Eagles.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This is a sealed “Monster Box” of 500 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
With 1 oz of pure Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add this 500 coin Monster Box of 2014 San Francisco Mint Silver Eagles to your cart while we still have them!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|