APMEXclusive® in North America! This stunning 1 kilo Silver coin features a beautiful design of the Aztec Calendar Sun Stone in spectacular detail. With a worldwide mintage of just 500 coins, this large Silver coin is a collector's dream.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes certificate of authenticity with a unique serial number, a book detailing the Aztec Calendar's history, a laser-etched timber display case and a magnifying glass.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States) and surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar design, mintmark of the Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mo), legal tender denomination "$100" followed by the year of minting, 2014, and the legend "1 kg Plata Pura Ley .999" (1 kg Pure Silver Fineness .999).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This truly is a collector's dream item and definitely a must-have! Add this 2014 1 Kilo Silver Mexican Aztec Calendar coin to your cart today.