This fractional size Eagle is the perfect addition to add Platinum to your collection. The majestic 2002 Platinum American Eagle, in a Proof finish, would make an excellent addition to any investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with U.S. Mint-issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity, $25 face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2002-W 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!