This Silver round was issued in conjunction with the release of the Terminator Genisys movie. This Reverse Proof round depicts the iconic character through a fantastically executed high-relief design. This legendary franchise created by James Cameron features a seemingly never-ending battle between Skynet's synthetic intelligent machine network and John Connor's resistance forces and the rest of the human race.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in capsule with included certificate of authenticity and Terminator-themed holder.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 rounds.
- Obverse: Detailed image of the Terminator's face from the first film, based off the Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Terminator sent by Skynet in 2029 to Los Angeles in 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, the future mother of John Connor, the leader of the future human resistance. Behind the face shows the carnage that follows this machine's path.
- Reverse: The tagline that starts the franchise is shown at the top, along with "The Terminator" along with the killing machine pictured below.
- Edge is engraved with a serial number matching the certificate of authenticity.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
This first-ever release from Stardust Silver, an upstart company, celebrates one of the most popular movie franchises of all time. Add this brilliantly designed Terminator T-800 Silver Round to your cart today!
The T-800 was a Terminator model portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger. In the first film, Skynet begins as a Global Digital Defense Network computer system by Cyberdyne Systems which becomes self-aware. Things turn for the worst when these machines perceive humans as a security threat and attempt to wipe out humanity altogether.