As low as $4.99 per coin over spot!
This is the very first coin of a series released by the Scottsdale Mint for the Republic of Congo. These coins have a limited mintage, which further adds to their collectibility and strong bullion appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 5 typically come in a sealed sheet.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts an aggressive Silverback gorilla, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Features the Republic of Congo crest along with denomination of 5,000 Francs CFA.
Display your Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
These 1 oz Republic of Congo Silverback coins are a great way to diversify your investment portfolio and protect against inflation or economic downturn. Add this beautiful limited mintage coin to your holdings today!
A Silverback gorilla is the mature, experienced male leader of a group of mountain gorillas in the wild. Named for the Silver saddles across his back, the Silverback is responsible for the safety of his group. A group of gorillas, also called a “troop,” can contain from 5 to 30 gorillas. The Silverback decides where the troop travels, where it forages for food, where it will rest and where it will sleep at night.