The Valley of Dry Bones is the fifth 2016 release, and 11th overall release, in the Scottsdale Mint's Biblical Series featuring iconic biblical scenes. Each of these 2 oz Silver coins has a mintage of 1,499 and features a high-relief, rimless design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Ezekiel 37, in which Ezekiel is given a vision led by the Spirit of the Lord in prophesying the rebirth of Israel.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The Vision of the Valley of Dry Bones" depicting Ezekiel overlooking a field of skeletons and corpses coming back to life.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The Vision of the Valley of Dry Bones", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Valley of Dry Bones coin to your cart today!