The Barber Half Dollar was designed by U.S. Mint Chief Engraver Charles Barber and was minted from 1892-1915. This issue is a nice, problem-free example.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,368,000 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1909 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!