As low as $14.99 per coin over spot!
These 2 1/2 Peso Gold coins are among the first to honor a national hero: Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla. 2 1/2 Peso coins offer an efficient way to diversify holdings of Gold bullion.
- Contains .0603 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features 'Dos E Medio Pesos' surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1918-1948.
- Most were minted with the restrike year of 1945.
Protect your Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This small bullion coin from Mexico is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 2 1/2 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Mexican Gold Peso -- why buy Mexican Gold from APMEX?Gold bullion is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.0603 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|