|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The Silver American Eagle contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and features a beautiful, patriotic design that has made it the most popular bullion coin in the United States. These 2000 American Silver Eagles are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With its Silver content and beloved design, the Silver American Eagle has had widespread success since its first release in 1986. Add the iconic Silver American Eagle to your cart today!