The Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States, with 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and a beautiful patriotic design. It is also the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin minted by the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Silver Eagles are among the most recognizable coins minted anywhere, with a classic and elegant design. Add the 1999 Silver Eagle to your cart today.