|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
Struck two or more times, Proof coins have a very high degree of detail. These 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a U.S. Mint box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Gold Eagles provide the classic, beloved design in an even more beautiful finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!