Only $16.99 per coin over spot!
The coins in this listing will be 1912 dated re-strikes, and they will be in Almost Uncirculated condition. Get the same design as on the 100 Corona, but at a tenth of the price!
- Contains .0980 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold 10 Corona coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its Gold content and classic design. Add some of these Austrian 10 Corona coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#2816.
Gold 10 Coronas were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1892 following that year's coinage reform. The last issue of the 10 Corona for circulation was in 1911 during the last years of the reign of Franz Joseph I, just prior to World War I when Gold coinage production ceased.