In 1967, to celebrate Canada's 100th anniversary as a country, all of the standard circulating coins were issued depicting various animals common to Canada. A howling wolf design was chosen for the Silver half dollars.
- Contains 0.30 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A howling wolf, simple yet beautiful, is depicted.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Howling Wolf Half Dollar coin to your cart today!