This Silver coin is an example of innovation. Its unique shape will make any collection special.
- Contains 6 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a special case with a themed illustration and certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 600 coins.
- Ornately decorated with Roman mosaic motifs and the images of Bacchian rites from the Villa of the Mysteries in Pompeii.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Mount Vesuvius is well known for its eruption in 79 AD that lead to the destruction and burying of the Roman cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum and several other surrounding settlements. Add this Mount Vesuvius volcano shaped Silver coin to your cart today!
Vesuvius has erupted many times since and is the only volcano on the European mainland to have erupted within the last hundred years. Today, it is regarded as one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world because of the population of around 3,000,000 people living nearby, and its tendency towards explosive eruptions. It is the most densely populated volcanic region in the world.