The Silver American Eagle features a beautiful patriotic design that has become the most popular Silver bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Back-dated Silver Eagles are an ideal way to fill in any Silver Eagle coin collection or to commemorate a specific year. Add this 1990 Silver Eagle to your cart today!