|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
As low as $3.49 per oz over spot!
Minted at the oldest mint in North America and rapidly gaining popularity worldwide, the Mexican Libertad coin is Mexico’s treasured coin. Silver Libertads are always minted in limited numbers, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in plastic flips. Multiples of 20 will be packaged in APMEX tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Reverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces. Prior to 1996, the Libertad featured the coat of arms surrounded by historical coat of arms.
Display your Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
With a historic and story-filled design, this 1 oz Silver coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins may or may not vary, typically from 1982-2013, and will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.